EPiServer - update 58
This update includes three new features for Commerce (Using the new promotion engine in the workflows, Drag n Drop target area indicator, and Use new logging API from EPiServer.Framework in Commerce), and a new feature for CMS Core (Visitor group criteria can be disabled). The update also includes bug fixes for CMS Core and Commerce.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
EPiServer CMS Core
- #123958 Makes it possible to disable visitor group criteria; the disabled criteria will not be displayed in the user interface. This feature is mainly used internally to support market automation add-ons.
- #121468 [BETA] Using the new promotion engine in the workflows.
- #120587 [Grid] Drag n Drop target area indicator
- #119277 Use new logging API from EPiServer.Framework in Commerce
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for CMS and Find.
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Mar 19, 2015