EPiServer/SharePoint Videos Part #1
UPDATE: added new videos and re-recorded and re-encoded all videos as hi-res and optimised for smaller file size
I have been busy recording a series of videos demonstrating the capability of the EPiServer Connector for SharePoint. They are now ready – please take a look and use them / review them for me! I am hoping to sort out a streaming media host, but until then I've produced them as compact Windows Media files so that they can be downloaded in full. They are recorded at 1024x768 so you will get the best from them if you view them in a large window or full-screen.
- Pulling documents into EPiServer Edit Mode from SharePoint
- Pulling images into EPiServer Edit Mode from SharePoint
- Using SharePoint documents on an EPiServer page
- Pushing documents back up to SharePoint from EPiServer
- Enabling end users to browse a SharePoint site
- Using a Content Channel to publish SharePoint Tasks as EPiServer Pages
- Updating settings on a Content Channel
- Pushing updated content through a Content Channel from SharePoint
- Pulling EPiServer pages into SharePoint using the Connector Web Parts
- Pulling content from the Northwind Custom Page Provider
- Updating content using the Northwind Custom Page Provider
- Pulling the Northwind content into SharePoint using the Connector Web Parts
- Viewing MOSS Publising webs and pages in EPiServer using a Custom Page Provider
- Updating MOSS Publishing content from EPiServer using a Custom Page Provider
- Viewing MOSS Publishing content in a MOSS Team Site via EPiServer Web Parts and a Custom Page Provider
If there is anything you think I should be covering or I could improve in my sessions, please please do let me know.
NOTE: I have removed the old Indeo-compressed AVI movies as the new ones are far better quality.