EPiServer Connect for SharePoint 2010
I just wanted to tell you that EPiServer Connect for SharePoint now supports SharePoint 2010.
About EPiServer Connect for SharePoint
For those of you who are not familiar with the product, here is a few benefits and features described.
- Easily allow SharePoint users to publish content to pre-configured EPiServer CMS channels
- Push both library items as well as list items (News, Calendar items etc)
Image 1: Showing a news item created inside SharePoint 2010 on a standard news item template in EPiServer CMS 6.
Image 2: An announcement in SharePoint 2010 being published to EPiServer CMS.
VPP File Integration
- Manage files (create, read, update and delete) from within EPiServer CMS which are stored in SharePoint
- Make SharePoint files and documents instantly available to the web site once they are stored in SharePoint
- Work with versioning of library items including check-in/check-out features
- Integrated security allows authenticated users to only consume documents they have permissions to
Image 3: A couple of documents in the “Shared documents” folder in an SharePoint 2010 site being bi-directionally linked to the EPiServer CMS file system.
Image 4: Displaying the “Shared Documents” folder inside the EPiServer CMS File Manager.
Web Parts for SharePoint
- Display EPiServer CMS content lists and details with the ease of adding Web Parts to your SharePoint site
- Get a kick start in integrating EPiServer CMS with SharePoint
Image 5: Web Parts for SharePoint rendering basic content from EPiServer CMS.