New Image Manager For World Blogger
Following feedback from bloggers on World, we think it is about time to implement a feature to support user manage their uploaded images. Every time you paste or drag & drop an image to TinyMCE Editor, the image will appear on Image List under the editor. The image will be visible there even when you start a new blog post or edit the old one.
How to use:
- Click the image to view the image in full-screen mode
- Click + to insert an image to the current cursor's position in the editor
- Click - to delete an image, it will delete the image regardless of where you used them (use with caution)
Update: an alert will display to nofity user of current image's status:
- Old pictures will not display here as we changed the location to store new images. Update: old images are fully migarted.
- For some browser, when user right-click on an image and select copy image, it might copy the URL as well. The editor treats the image as an external image, hence it will not appear on the Image list. If you intend to reuse the image, just download it to your computer and drag-and-drop it to the editor. It will work as well.
- Other image formats will be automatically converted to jpg as well.