Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

VPP Migration Tool EPi 7.1 -> 7.5

Vote:

I'm getting the following error when I try to run the VPP Migration Tool:

Content with id 162 was not found
at EPiServer.DataFactory.Get[T](ContentReference contentLink, ILanguageSelector languageSelector)
at EPiServer.Core.ContentLanguageSettingsHandler.GetClosestSettingNoCache(ContentReference contentLink, Dictionary`2 allSettings)
at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
at EPiServer.Core.ContentLanguageSettingsHandler.GetClosestSetting(ContentReference contentLink)
at EPiServer.Core.ContentLanguageSettingsHandler.Get(ContentReference contentLink)
at EPiServer.Core.ContentLanguageSettingsHandler.Get(ContentReference contentLink, String languageBranch)
at EPiServer.Core.LanguageSelector.LoadLanguage(LanguageSelectorContext context)
at EPiServer.Core.ContentProvider.LoadChildren[T](ContentReference contentLink, ILanguageSelector selector, Int32 startIndex, Int32 maxRows)
at EPiServer.DataFactory.GetChildren[T](ContentReference contentLink, ILanguageSelector selector, Int32 startIndex, Int32 maxRows)
at EPiServer.DataFactory.GetChildren[T](ContentReference contentLink, ILanguageSelector selector)
at EPiServer.DataFactory.GetChildren[T](ContentReference contentLink)
at VppMigrationTool.Util.VppConverter.RebuildUrlSegment(ContentReference contentLink) in d:\Builds\132\EPiServerCMS Modules\VppMigrationTool\Sources\C\TFS\VppMigrationTool\Util\VppConverter.cs:line 154
at VppMigrationTool.Util.VppConverter.Convert() in d:\Builds\132\EPiServerCMS Modules\VppMigrationTool\Sources\C\TFS\VppMigrationTool\Util\VppConverter.cs:line 55
Done
Directories: 0
Files: 0
ContentFolders: 0
FileContent: 0
Blobs: 0

I saw from my episerver.config that I had a siteBlockFolderId set to 162, could it be this contentid?. I have tried to change all my sites to use siteBlockFolderId 3 but I still get the same error.

Also I cannot get to my UI after I've followed all steps in the documentation. Could this be related?

Jan 30, 2014 14:45
Vote:

I was able to get to the admin mode and ran all cleanup-jobs, after that it just worked :)

Jan 31, 2014 14:11
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.