Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XForms Add Dynamic Field

Vote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible in the XForm processing to add a new field in to be handled via any actions. E.g. we have the method

[AcceptVerbs(HttpVerbs.Post)]
        public virtual ActionResult XFormSuccess(XFormPostedData xFormPostedData)
        {
        }

Which is used to do some custom process. But I want to add a value that needs to be saved coming from a property set on the block that the form is housed in. The property looks up some other data for Marketo that needs to be handled by the form actions.

Thanks,

Scott

Feb 22, 2016 12:13
Vote:

It's fine I managed to reverse engineer it all in ILSpy and overrode the ProcessXFormAction in our custom version of the XFormPageUnknownActionHandler. I was able to directly modify the XML data and this is pushed through to the marketo connetor as I wanted :-)

Feb 22, 2016 13:34
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.