Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Epi Dashboard UI issue after version upgrade

Vote:

Hi Team,

Good morning!!

In my client application, recently I have upgraded (Episerver.CMS.Core) Epi version from 11.16.0.0 to 11.20.14 in my dev environment.

The application is loading well. However when I login into the Epi dashboard with my credentials the UI for Pages/Sites/Tasks/Project Item is loading right-hand side along with Blocks and Media tabs.

This is only happening with my account. When I tried with different account credentials, it is loading fine.

After resetting (Reset views) the display options for my account, it is again loading as expected.

Can someone please help me understand why this has happend? Is the version upgrade not well done or is some issue with my account?

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you

May 04, 2022 16:55
Vote:

Hello,

The CMS stores view settings for users in the dynamic data storage (database) using the IPersonalizedViewSettingsRepository service. The 'Reset views' button calls the Delete method of this service to delete your settings. If you still have a copy of the database that has the issue then you can also use the service to Load and review your settings to investigate the issue.

If you're worried this might have happend to other users then you can reset the views for all users as described in this article:
https://gregwiechec.com/2015/04/how-to-reset-views-for-all-users/

Hope this helps 😃

May 05, 2022 1:10
SasiRekha - May 06, 2022 19:43
Thank you, Ynze Nunnink for the reply.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.