Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Change links sitewide

Vote:

Hi all, so here's my problem; in the website I maintain, we have a text with a hyperlink to an external website. We use this same text with links on multiple pages. Is there any way to change such a link in 1 go? I don't see to be able to use blocks or anything like that in the text editor. Or do i have to go page by page changing each link?

kind regards, Martin  

Edited, Jan 18, 2023 13:15
Vote:

How is this data stored is it within a specific String Property on a Content Type, or in XHTML Properties on multiple different content types ? 

The only real solution would be to create a scheduled job or task to itterate thru your content making the changes you require.

Alternativly you could look at tblContentProperty in the database although do not recommend making changes directly to database like this. 

Jan 18, 2023 17:07
Vote:

Thanks for your reply! For now as a web editor I guess I will need to go link by link to make the changes.

Feb 02, 2023 8:48
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.