Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Pricing on product

Vote:

I noticed an interesting nuance. I take the price of the product, and looking on coming values and actual values (that i have inserted on web site), and i see they different in time.

Example. I have in the 'e-Commerce' 3 November 12:00 AM for my variation, but the importance of coming November 2 9:00 PM. delta time 15 hours. Why is that? If you add to Index and get a result, then come November 3rd 12:00 AM.

Nov 09, 2015 15:19
Vote:

While I'm not totally sure I understand you correctly, I think the reason was the price's time (as well as any other Commerce times) is stored in UTC format. When you get it back, you need to convert to your local time.

Regards,

/Q

Nov 09, 2015 18:05
Vote:

Date and time

Nov 10, 2015 8:54
Vote:

Just convert the ValidFrom and ValidUntil to LocalTime (DateTime.LocalTime) and you should be fine.

The datetimes displayed in UI are always in Local Time. The datetimes stored in database (and therefore from the objects you load from database) are always in UTC. 

/Q

Nov 10, 2015 9:23
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.