Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Address in IOrderGroup

Vote:

Hello,

I've just upgraded Commerce from 9.13.0 to 9.20.0

The address property in IOrderGroup has been moved.  Does anyone know where I can get or set the address again?  I think I can via the forms -> shipments but I'm not sure if it is the correct way.

http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Class-library/?documentId=commerce/9/2E5043B7

Thanks

Danie

Aug 11, 2016 18:52
Vote:

You can now access them via IShipment.ShippingAddress and IPayment.BillingAddress. 

Regards,

/Q

Aug 11, 2016 19:56
Vote:

If I have my checkout process as steps and the first step is to add shipping and billing addresses. Every setp navigates the customer to another view.

Where should I save the billing address if I only create the payment object at the last step when customer clicks Place Order? (Taking into consideration that customer might be anonymous user so address book will not be available)

We used to save it in Cart.OrderAddresses but now it is not available.

You input is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jan 26, 2017 22:16
Vote:

Good question Islam - I honestly don't know. It seems we need to look into this to see how can it be solved.

Regards,

/Q

Jan 30, 2017 16:26
Vote:

Thanks Quan for your input!

I have opened a ticket with the support. Hopefully we get a reply soon to wrap up the upgrade for couple of our live projects.

Jan 30, 2017 17:13
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.