Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Workflows sample

Vote:

I'm trying to get the workflows provided in the SampleWorkflows project to work, specifically SequentialApproval. I've compiled the source code, copied the DLL and PDB to the bin folder, and created a new workflow for class EPiServer.SampleWorkflows.SequentialApproval. However the workflow never fires.

If I set up another workflow, using the SequentialApproval class defined in the EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation DLL, then I have no problem at all.

Has anyone out there got the sample to work properly? If so what am I doing wrong?

Apr 16, 2008 15:46
Vote:

Sorted this now, just needed to make some web.config changes.
Apr 18, 2008 13:40
Vote:

Hi Ross

On the point of using the default WF's and the sampleworkflow. why not use the default WFlows?

Can u advise what group/user structure you put in place to receive notifications based on configured WFlows? e.g if it was mapped on page creation for instance

I can't seem to find where to configure target group/user assignments?

These users should surely be created with SQLServerRoleProvider type and have mail addresse assigned.

Nov 20, 2008 17:01
Vote:

Nov 20, 2008 17:07
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.