Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is there a way to apply personlization for Optimizely graphql content?

Vote:

Hello,

I have setup and implemented GraphQL to work with optimizely. And synced my optimizely content and content types to GraphQL. I would like to apply and use Personlization with my synced content on Optimizely Graph and I wanted to know if there is a way to do so and if it's support.

Any help is appreicated.

Jan 30, 2024 15:20
Vote:

Not at the moment I believe though it is planned. It will eventually catch up to Search & Nav with its feature set.

Jan 31, 2024 10:59
Vote:

AFAIK it won't be supported as visitor group based personalisation won't be a focus going forward. (I might be wrong though)

Mar 07, 2024 9:13
Vote:

Similar to how display options are included in the graph data could the visitor group associated to the block also not be applied, and then presentation layer can request the content area content and pass in the visitor group parameter. 

[Deleted Image as was not showing]

Edited, Mar 08, 2024 11:42
Daniel Isaacs - Mar 13, 2024 18:47
FYI, image isn't coming through for me.
Minesh Shah (Netcel) - Mar 14, 2024 10:42
Sorry about that not quite sure what happened and sadly no longer have the screenshot but basically similar to how we can output the display option for a block in Graph I don't see why we could not also output the Visitor Group a block is associated too, then in the Graph request filter down the returned results based off the visitor group that is passed as part of the request.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.