Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

ImageStoreNET.Classes.Handlers.ImageHandler.ProcessRequest Thread aborted

Vote:

I'm looking at the logs of a site that has CMS 6 R2 and ImageVault 3.5.8.0. I'm seeing a lot of these errors:

2015-06-08 16:23:49,381 ERROR [63] ImageStoreNET.Classes.Handlers.ImageHandler.ProcessRequest -
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.AbortCurrentThread()
at ImageStoreNET.Classes.Handlers.ImageHandler.PostFile(FileInfo externalFile, HttpContext context, Boolean download, Stream stream, String downloadName, ArrayList fileDep, Boolean isOrder, Boolean sendExtraIVHeaders, DataObjectBase dataObject)
at ImageStoreNET.Classes.Handlers.ImageHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

What do they mean and is there something I can do to get rid of the exceptions?

Jun 08, 2015 16:31
Vote:

Hello, 

This error seems to be connected to the way ImageVault handles the final step of the PostFile method. 

The Response.End method is called and that results in the following code not being executed and this error is thrown. 

This should not affect the functionality of ImageVault and there are no planned actions to fix this at this moment.

/Peter Jonsson

Jun 18, 2015 12:11
Vote:

<p>OK, thanks! I'll try and hide it through the log.config then.</p>
Jun 18, 2015 12:15
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.