Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Forms CSS

Vote:

Hello. I am very new to EPiServer and want to make sure what I do is within the best practices for this CMS. I want to make sure we are NOT loading the Forms CSS. I know I can override the CSS by being more specific, but I assume that the CSS that comes packaged with the forms component will be updated one day and then I would have to go back in and override the project CSS again. 

If I delete it, I also assume that would get overriden once an update is released. 

Can anyone help?

This is what I am looking to get rid of:

`

Mar 21, 2016 16:13
Vote:

In next release, you will have option to NOT load the default CSS, please see issue AFORM-526. Thanks for your question.

T/ lockevn.

Mar 23, 2016 10:51
Vote:

Thach, is issue AFORM-526 hidden from the buglist for some reason? Can't seem to find it by browsing or searching.

Mar 30, 2016 23:18
Vote:

Hmm, I guess it belongs to the unrelease-version, so I think it is not public visible.

It will be in next released. We fixed and closed that issue

• Priority: Major
  • Resolution:Acceptance tests pass
  • Default stylesheet (EPiServerForms.css) can be turned off.

* Someone might not need Forms styles to interfere with his front-end implementation details, forcing new conventions in a project.
    * Force developers to override styles is not really interesting.

add a new configuration for {{injectFormOwnStylesheet="true"}}

Mar 31, 2016 5:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.