Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EpiServer Marketing Testing (A/B) - Script error

Vote:

On a recently upgraded EpiServer site ( v10.10.4 ) I tried to install the A/B Testing Add-on. I have installed it through NuGet ( v2.4.2 ), but upon loading the back-end CMS nothing shows up because it can't find JavaScript resources. ( image included )

Initial Error: 

dojo.js:15 GET https://local.site.com/EpiUI/Shell/10.11.0.0/ClientResources/marketing-testing/cmsuicomponents/ArchivedTestComponent.js 

On the file system, within " wwwroot/modules/_protected/EPiServer.Marketing.Testing/EPiServer.Marketing.Testing.zip " I found the resource it was looking for.

Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction to what may be causing this ( and how to solve it )? Many thanks in advance.

Gr,

Enne

[image]

404 - ArchivedTestComponent.js

Edited, Sep 26, 2017 10:37
Vote:

Hi Enne,

Did you perhaps change the Episerver CMS url? If so you might want to check the "protectedVirtualPath" attribute of "episerver.packaging" in your web.config, and make sure it reflects the url change.

Sep 28, 2017 15:37
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.