Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

DynamicContent is not rendered

Vote:

I'm using CMS6 and trying to use dynamic content from TinyMCE. I've no problem inserting dynamic content from pageproperty plugin, but when the page is rendred in normal mode it only displays . I've tried the same on the samplesite that is also installed on the same machine and it renders just fine.

Is there any premissons, configurations etc that could disabled DynamicContent? The only place I've seen is in episerver.config

<dynamicContent>
    <controls>
      <add description="Displays a property from any page" name="PagePropertyPlugin" type="EPiServer.DynamicContent.PlugIn.DynamicPageProperty, EPiServer" />
    </controls>
  </dynamicContent>
Sep 09, 2010 12:15
Vote:

Are you using the EPiServer property control to render the property containing the dynamic content? <%=CurrentPage["MainBody"] as string%> etc won't work.

Sep 09, 2010 12:51
Vote:

Ahh, I understand, it works when I'm using EPiServer:property control. Thanks for helping me out!
Is there anyway to make it work with <%=CurrentPage["MainBody"] as string%> markup? I'm using PageTypeBuilder and would like to keep it stongly typed.

MainBody
Sep 09, 2010 13:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.