Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to handle GetClubGroups in upgrade from 3.2 to 4.x

Vote:

How did the ClubHandler.GetClubGroups method work in Communiy 3.2? It's not there anymore in 4.x.

And how were security groups for clubs handled in general? The site I'm working on upgrading and extending has a number of groups "Group for Club with ID: x" that seem to have been created with the clubs and have all the club members in them. But I can't find any code which creates these groups and adds users to them (as in the Relate templates where the CommunitySecurityModule is hooked up to a number of events hand handles these things). Was this handled by the framework in 3.2?

I know the codebase has been hacked at a whole lot so it might be that the code which creates the groups was simply removed at some point, but the GetClubGroups raised suspicions...

Jan 27, 2012 8:35
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.