Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Javascript exception sending mail

Vote:

I'm trying to send a newsletter/mail via EPiServer Mail and when I push the send button I get the following javascript error:

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
Line: 4723
Char: 21
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/ScriptResource.axd?d=bPTBfN3gdX5sx2Nr-SECK-r6s-5_kQXJALLV5rk_S1wy_aIgqZSQdqq0q-xmAp9qMX_h9xuf02JslvFQUQpoLlKbO-RpuG6PHbmtSxX-ors1&t=ffffffffec2d9970

I've been trying to use Fiddler to see what's going on but I don't get any useful data what I can see, so anyone got a clue?

More useful information about the problem is that source is not one of the out of the box ones, but one we have done ourselves working against our customers AD. Is there something that we should have implemented in that that's missing? We haven't implemented the UnsubsribeRecipient and AddBouncedAddress methods, but the different groups are handled in the AD so those would be redudant anyhow. The site that EPiServer runs on is an intranet based on CMS and Community.

Sep 02, 2011 10:41
Vote:

I have been troubleshooting a very similar issue. If i just have fiddler active when I click the button I get a request/response in fiddler and if I check the text view of the response I actually get the asp.net error page with stack trace and the works, so I could then find the error. But you can't see anything in fiddler?

Sep 02, 2011 12:32
Vote:

Have you tried checking in the EventViewer? If there is no information, I think you should raise a support ticket.

Sep 02, 2011 15:22
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.