Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Content Delivery API - Query content from GlobalBlockFolder while MultiSiteFiltering is enabled.

Vote:

Hello!

While MultiSiteFiltering is enabled, it is currently not possible to query content that is under the "For All Sites"-folder.

In my example I have a page with a ContentArea. Into that ContentArea I've added a Block that was created to be available for all sites. When using the expand parameter while querying the Page, I get the blocks' name correctly. But when querying the blocks' content reference directly I get "Content not found".

After some digging around I concluded that this is due to the code that is run in ContentApiSiteFilter.ShouldFilterContent().

I've solved it locally in a way that fits my use case, but it would be nice if it's a general possibility with the API.

Is this working as intended or is it something that is intended to be possible to do while having MultiSiteFiltering enabled? Maybe I missed something? :) 

Using:

ContentDeliveryAPI v1.0.1

Edited, Oct 02, 2018 11:18
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.