The August 2021 SDK for all supported versions has been released.
The following items are the updates provided in the August 2021 Service Pack. A list of all Support Article related bugs will be listed at the end of this section.
Important Notes/Breaking Changes
- No enhancements were made for this service pack.
- No database changes or updates were made for this service pack.
- Fixed an issue with looping when a search term redirects to the same term in Classic
- Fixed an issue with adding more than 2048 characters to the Value List within the rules engine throwing an error in Classic
- Fixed an issue with generic mapping of StyleTraitValueProduct in the UI not matching the code logic
- Fixed an issue where an empty synonym value causes the search index rebuild to fail
- Fixed an issue with the CreateOrderHistory custom property copying case sensitivity
- Go to the SDK release infomation page to download the current service packs.
Last updated: Aug 19, 2021