Episerver - update 255
New releases of Content Delivery API, Episerver Campaign, Episerver Connect For SharePoint, and the Marketing Automation connector for Silverpop. Bugfixes for Episerver A/B testing, Episerver Commerce, Episerver Personalization Commerce, and Episerver Connect For Marketing Automation.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
Episerver Content Delivery API
- HAPI-233 CD Core improvements
Several new features improve the content delivery system.
- Episerver Campaign 8.2
- BM-39866 New REST API endpoints for opt-in processes
You can use REST API OptInProcesses for accessing opt-in processes in Episerver Campaign (retrieval, creation and modification). For more information, see Configuring MS Dynamics CRM integration (under "Connect the advertising consent to an opt-in process") in the Episerver Campaign User Guide.
- BM-40198 Implementation of the analysis cancel button in Smart Campaigns
You can stop a running target group analysis in Smart Campaigns by clicking the new cancel button.
- MS Dynamics Add-On 1.553
- Split the D365 into Online and On Premise Versions, due to differences in the form structure.
- Switch base language to English, so other CRM language settings get EN as plug-in replacement.
- Expanded DOI configuration: Configure XML-value to use CRM user data for DOI mailings.
- Trigger transaction emails from entities other than contact, lead, and account by using lookup workflows.
For more information, see Send transactional emails in the Episerver Campaign User Guide.
Expanded Recipient List Connector
Currently, MS Dynamics cannot address more than 100,000 recipients in one campaign. An external Windows service removes this restriction and manages campaigns and the transmission of marketing lists with more than 100,000 recipients. The customer must install this service.
- MAI-1544: Access to 4.x features for email templates
Re-introduce code that allowed customers to customize email templates into Silverpop 5.x connector.
- EPiServer.ConnectForSharePoint 2.3.4
- MAI-986: ConnectForSharepoint add-on connects to SharePoint 2016 On-Premises instance
The ConnectForSharepoint add-on is supported for Sharepoint 2016 in an on-premises environment.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Mar 11, 2019