Episerver - update 286
New releases of Episerver Commerce (logged out CSR user cannot interact with user interface, and CSR manage order and shipment status) and Episerver Campaign (sorting of target groups). Bug fixes for Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
- COM-9863: CSR user interface informs if user logged out
When a user logs out, any interaction with the user interface is prevented until the credentials are validated again.
- COM-9739: CSR manage order and shipment status
Support for updating Order management and Shipment statuses in the CSR user interface.
- Episerver Campaign 8.18
- Target groups in Smart Campaigns: Sort by selection
In Smart Campaigns, when setting a target group for a paragraph, you can sort the selected target groups to the top of the list.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Oct 21, 2019