Episerver - update 298
New release of Episerver Campaign (REST API tab in API overview section of Campaign front-end), Microsoft Dynamics add-on and Magento 2 add-on (support for Magento 2.3). Bug fixes for Episerver Service API.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
- Episerver Campaign 8.23
- New REST API tab in the API overview section of Campaign front-end
Microsoft Dynamics add-on 1.568
- Select Mailing Campaign: Select a mailing campaign within the CRM without copying and pasting IDs from Episerver Campaign.
- Test Messages: Add test lists from Episerver Campaign to the client configuration and use it for sending test messages from the CRM.
- Integration Service: Better synchronization performance and error handling. In case of a workflow error, the service will not time out immediately. You configure the number of retries in the config file.
- Page cookie handling: Adapts to changes created by a Microsoft service update.
- Opt-in handling: Adapts the opt-in behavior when synchronizing subscribes from Campaign. Entries in Campaign’s Opt-in list are also deleted for subscriptions that are triggered from the CRM.
- Bug fix: Encodes email addresses with Gmail versioning.
- Bug fix: Deleted advertising consent will not stop the synchronization.
- Bug fix: Adapts security roles for Episerver user and admin.
Magento 2 add-on 1.3.5
- Support of Magento 2.3
Note: For Magento 2.3.3 support, download the patch from the Magento website.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jan 13, 2020