Episerver - update 328
New releases of Episerver CMS UI (clickable project names, content project context), Episerver Commerce (payment plans for recurring payments from Order Management), and Episerver Campaign (unsubscribe link in opt-in email header, new filter options). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core, Episerver Forms, and Episerver TinyMCE.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.CMS.UI 11.28.0
- EPiServer.Commerce 13.23.0
- COM-10409: Set up payment plans for recurring payments from the Order Management user interface
- Episerver Campaign 8.38
- Opt-in processes: Unsubscribe link in opt-in email header. Opt-in emails (registration confirmations) contain an unsubscribe link that is also rendered in the email header as it already is for regular mailings and transactional mails. See Opt-in processes in the Episerver User Guide.
- Target group definition: New filter options. When defining a target group and creating an action-based condition for soft or hard bounces, you can use the new Period filters Before and After an exact time stamp. This lets you filter bounces by excluding time periods as it is already possible for the actions clicked a link, opened mailing and received mailing. See Defining a target group in the Episerver User Guide.
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Aug 11, 2020