Episerver - update 338
New release of Episerver Campaign (new 'Web Push' marketing channel, improved bar code display). Bug fixes for Episerver Content Manager and Episerver Grid View Labs add-ons, Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation and the connectors for Eloqua, Episerver Forms, ExactTarget, and HubSpot.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- Campaign version 8.43
- New marketing channel: Web Push
With Web Push, you can send messages that appear in the recipient's web browser without a specific request. For example, you can use Web Push together with Triggered Messages to send your web shop customers a reminder when items are in the shopping cart but the order has not been completed.
See Web Push in the Episerver User Guide and on Episerver World.
- Coupon blocks: Improved display of barcode numbers
When generating barcodes, the code number is now displayed in a 4 digits pattern, for example: 1234 5678 9012 3456.
See Coupon system in the Episerver User Guide.
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 5.6.1
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 4.1.2
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.ExactTarget 4.2.0
- EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms 2.3.1
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.HubSpot 4.1.1
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Oct 20, 2020