Episerver - update 352
New releases of Episerver Commerce (TokenEx to process Authorize.net payment implemented), Episerver Campaign (changing recipient list field names, mailings UTF-8 encoded by default), and the Episerver Forms Samples package (ReCaptcha upgraded to v3).
Released items February 2, 2021
Episerver Campaign 8.49
- Changing recipient list field names
If you use the recipient list management, you can change the field name of recipient list fields.
See the Episerver User Guide: Editing recipient list fields.
- Changed default setting for new clients
When creating new clients, mailings are UTF-8 encoded by default. Support can adjust this default setting if necessary. You can still manually change the setting in the Episerver Campaign front end.
See the Episerver User Guide: Encoding.
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Episerver B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Episerver updates
- Episerver services and product lifecycles
- The Episerver continuous release process
Last updated: Feb 02, 2021