Optimizely - update 379
New release of Optimizely Campaign. Bug fixes for Optimizely Forms.
Released items October 5, 2021
- User Management: Specify allowed IP addresses
When creating or editing users, you can now specify allowed IP addresses and IP ranges to restrict access to the user account.
See also: Managing users in the Optimizely User Guide.
- REST API: New Smart Campaigns endpoint
The new REST API endpoint lets you deactivate a Smart Campaign and change the campaign status from "Activated" back to "Activation required".
See also: Deactivate Smart Campaign in the Swagger documentation.
- REST API: Extended unsubscribe webhook
When using webhooks of event type "unsubscribe", the sent event data also includes the "mediaTypesToAddresses" parameter.
See also: Webhooks in the Optimizely User Guide.
- Images and attachments: Added delete option
As part of the rebranding, the "Images and Attachments" feature was redesigned. It is now complete and includes the option to delete created images and attachments.
See also: Images and attachments in the Optimizely User Guide.
- Coupon codes: Increased download speed
To increase the download speed of coupon codes, batch processing is used. This speeds up the download, for example, if you have more than one million coupon codes.
- Apple Mail Privacy Protection: Optimizely Campaign measures
Apple's current operating system versions iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey and watchOS 8 include the Apple Mail Privacy Protection which restricts the transmission of tracking information to Optimizely Campaign. Apple caches tracking pixels and external content, and automatically generates email opens. The new Campaign features detect these generated opens and excludes them from KPI analysis for reports.
See also: Apple Mail Privacy Protection in the Optimizely User Guide.
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Optimizely B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Optimizely updates
- Optimizely services and product lifecycles
- The Optimizely continuous release process
Last updated: Oct 05, 2021