This topic describes changes in the Commerce 14 user interface, related to the upgrade to .NET Core and the removal of the Commerce Manager back-end system.
New administration user interface
A new Administration view has been implemented from where you can manage many of the tasks that were previously done from the Commerce Manager administrative user interface.
The new administration view provides support for working with:
- Markets. Define markets and their languages and currencies.
- Warehouses. Define warehouses, locations atc.
- Catalog Indexing. Manage indexing of catalog content.
- Tax Configuration. Work with taxes and tax categories.
- Shipping. Manage shippings and shipping methods.
- Payments. Manage payments and payment mehods.
A new Customers view has also been added, from where you can work with customers and customer groups, replacing the functionality from Commerce Manager.
Tasks managed from the API
Due to the removal of Commerce Manager, the following tasks are now managed through the API:
- Importing and exporting catalogs, see Importing catalog data.
- Adding countries and regions, see Countries and regions.
- Adding currencies, see Currencies.
- Working with business objects, see Object configuration.
- Working with catalog and order meta classes fields, see MetaType class.
Last updated: Jun 29, 2021