Episerver - update 111
Includes bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core, Episerver Commerce, and the Eloqua Marketing Automation add-on.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
In some upgrade scenarios, you might experience issues with the dependency chains due to issues with NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but also might occur when updating CMS. The workaround usually is to update the packages one-by-one. The issue was fixed in NuGet 188.8.131.52 but requires Visual Studio 2015. See Issues with NuGet package updates.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When upgrading, NuGet will alert you to upgrade all related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list below to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 184.108.40.20600 - Fixes
- MAI 257 - add new fields
- MAI 261 - fetch all fields dynamically from Eloqua
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For older notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes – the latest changes.
- New features in Episerver - new functionality for end users and developers.
- Installing Episerver updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process – deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features – beta releases and how to enable them.
Last updated: May 09, 2016