Episerver - update 147
New features for Episerver Forms, bug fixes for Episerver Commerce, Episerver Marketo Marketing Automation connector, and Episerver Content Collaboration. GlobalLink Connector with CMS/Commerce 10 support.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
- AFORM-842: You now can drag and drop form elements into the FormArea in All Properties view.
- AFORM-854: Improvements to PlaceHolder API (BETA)
Improvements to placeholders include the following:
- FormElements of current Form (#FIELDNAME# placeholders are replaced with actual submitted form values)
- Predefined placeholder (#SUMMARY#)
- A developer can create additional placeholders (provided by custom PlaceHolderProvider)
See also: Placeholder API (Beta).
Episerver Marketing Automation
- GlobalLink Connect for Episerver - support for CMS/Commerce 10
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 and Episerver Forms 4.
- Update 118 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 3 and Episerver Languages 2.
- Update 114 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 12.
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For previous notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process. Deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features. Beta releases and how to enable them.
- Issues with NuGet package updates. Fix dependency issues when not using Visual Studio 2015.
Last updated: Jan 23, 2017