Episerver - update 283
New releases of Episerver Azure (support for latest WindowsAzure.Storage), Episerver Campaign (multiple tracking domains) and Episerver User-Generated Content (new platform navigation and styling). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core, Episerver CMS UI (hotfix for CMS 10), Episerver Find and the Marketing Automation connector for Pardot.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- CMS-14703: The Episerver Azure NuGet package has been upgraded with support for latest WindowsAzure.Storage
Episerver CMS UI
- Episerver Campaign 8.17
- Multiple tracking domains
If enabled by feature switch, customers with clients with multiple sending domains can use them for separate tracking domains.
- STACKLA-102: Episerver User-Generated Content (UGC) has been upgraded to use new platform navigation and styling
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Sep 30, 2019