Episerver - update 294
New releases of Episerver Commerce (support for Authorize.Net payment gateway in CSR UI), Episerver Campaign (cancel running recipient analysis, velocity field functions for email addresses), and Episerver Profile Store and Episerver Insight (create segments based on filter definitions and historical data). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI and Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- COM-10368: CSR UI: Take payments using payment gateway
A customer service representative can use the Authorize.Net payment gateway to process customer payments.
- Episerver Campaign 8.22
- REST API: Canceling a running recipient analysis
You can cancel a running recipient analysis of a Smart Campaign by using the REST API.
- Smart Campaigns: Using velocity field functions for sender and reply-to email address
You can use velocity field functions for the name and the local part of the sender and reply-to email address when editing Smart Campaigns email messages.
Episerver Profile Store and Insight
- PROF-5330: Insight UI for creating segments based on filter definitions and historical data
It is now possible to create segments based on filter definitions and historical data in Episerver Insight user interface.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Dec 16, 2019