EPiServer - update 36
Contains cloud support for Commerce, autocomplete and autoboosting for Find, and bug fixes for Commerce, CMS and Find.
The update is applicable to EPiServer 7.5 projects and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package to see work item details. Refer to the Release notes for an overview of all the latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components have been converted to standard NuGet packages. The location of packages have changed and might affect you if you are going from the first update to the latest update, refer to Changes to location of package contents when upgrading.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- EPiServer.Commerce 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.Azure 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.Core 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.UI 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.UI.ManagerIntegration 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.FindSearchProvider 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.SolrSearchProvider 8.0.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.Solr35SearchProvider 8.0.0
- EPiServer.CommerceManager 8.0.0
- EPiServer.CommerceManager.Azure 8.0.0
Commerce cloud support
With the release of Commerce 8.0.0 we include cloud support for Commerce, meaning that Commerce solutions can now be deployed to Azure Websites and Amazon AWS Platform as a Service (PAAS) environments. Refer to Commerce with cloud support for more information.
Feature #116897 Editorial Autocomplete
Added support for editorial autocomplets, allowing editors to suggest their own autocomplete phrases to be displayed when typing words in a search field.
Feature #114355 Autoboosting
Calculation of "decay" and "number of clicks" now included when calculating boost vaules.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Oct 06, 2014