EPiServer - update 50
Feature in the UI making the default on-page editor floating instead of flyout. Bug fuxes for the CMS UI.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projectsversion 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
#114575 Change default OPE editors to be floating instead of flyout. Refer to Object editing and UI wrapper types for more information.
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0)have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Jan 15, 2015