EPiServer - update 59
This update includes a new Belongs To tab and performance improvements in EPiServer Commerce, and extended connector configurations and the possibility to set autoboosting parameters for EPiServer Find. It also includes bug fixes for Commerce and Find.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
- #121963 [Variant] Addition of Product Grid under Relations tab for a Variant entry
This feature adds a Belongs To tab in the All Properties view with a grid displaying a catalog entry’s parent Products, Packages and Bundles. This simplifies overview and navigation when working with a Product and its Variants or Bundles/Packages and the included bundle/package items. For Variants, a link to the parent Product is also added in the Settngs Header for even simpler navigation.
- #120108 Performance Improvements Load Orders
- #124122 Exclude media types when crawling documents
- #124473 Freshness on PageType in Find
Possibility to configure the boosting with different settings for different page types. Refer to Auto Boosting for more information.
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for CMS and Find.
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Mar 30, 2015