EPiServer - update 70
This update includes a bug fix # 21687 for the EPiServer Marketing Automation connectors to support dashboard paths.
The connectors are applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher. They are available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed to your Visual Studio project.
Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
The following updated packages are available in the EPiServer NuGet feed:
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 18.104.22.16800
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 22.214.171.12400
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.ExactTarget 126.96.36.19900
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.HubSpot 188.8.131.5200
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Marketo 184.108.40.20600
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.MSDynamics 220.127.116.1100
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Pardot 18.104.22.16800
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Salesforce 22.214.171.12400
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Silverpop 126.96.36.19900
Issues with NuGet updates
In some specific upgrading scenarios you might experience problems with the dependency chains, due to issues in NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but might also occur when updating CMS. The workaround is usually to update the packages one-by-one. Refer to Issues with NuGet package updates for more information.
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 66, EPiServer Commerce only features that are Azure Database compliant will be available by default, non-compliant features have to be manually configured.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for CMS and Find.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Jun 15, 2015