Episerver - update 90
Bug fixes for CMS and Commerce, updates to the Forms Add-on (Beta), and CMS 9-compatible release of Episerver CMO.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: In some upgrade scenarios, you might experience issues with the dependency chains due to issues with NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but also might occur when updating CMS. The workaround usually is to update the packages one-by-one. The issue was fixed in NuGet 220.127.116.11 but requires Visual Studio 2015. See Issues with NuGet package updates.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details.
- See Release notes for the latest changes.
- See Installing Episerver updates to install Episerver updates.
- See New features in Episerver for new functionality for end users and developers.
Updated main packages
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- Episerver Forms 0.20.0.9000 (Beta)
- Episerver CMO 7.7 released - now supports Episerver CMS 9
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Find; see Breaking changes Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 9.
- Update 81 included breaking changes for CMS and Find; see Breaking changes CMS 9 and Breaking changes Find 10.
- From update 66, EpiserverCommerce only features that are Azure Database compliant are available by default; non-compliant features have to be manually configured.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for Breaking changes CMS 8 and Breaking changes Find 9.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. See Activating workflows for information about enabling them.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required; see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- From update 6, Episerver UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) were converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update; see Changes to package locations.
- Installing Episerver updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing Episerver updates to existing solutions.
- About the Episerver continuous release process – deployment options with the Episerver continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features – about beta releases and how to enable them.
Last updated: Nov 24, 2015