Optimizely - update 376
New release of Optimizely Campaign. Bug fixes for Optimizely CMS UI and the Optimizely Avatax connector.
Released items September 07, 2021
- Recipient import: Merge String and Text fields
The new feature lets you merge the values of recipient list fields of “String” and “Text” type when importing recipient data via the Optimizely Campaign user interface. You can either append or prepend the value or replace the old value by the new one.
See also: Importing recipients in the Optimizely User Guide
- Recipient export: Improved bounce export
The "Export Recipients" feature lets you export recipients that exceeded the bounce limit. Previously, only bounces of email messages were exported. The improved bounce export includes all media types.
See also: Exporting recipients in the Optimizely User Guide
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Optimizely B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Optimizely updates
- Optimizely services and product lifecycles
- The Optimizely continuous release process
Last updated: Sep 07, 2021