Episerver - update 186
This release includes pre-release packages for Episerver CMS Core and UI 11.1. A new release of Episerver TinyMCE.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
There are no public work items for these release packages. See Per Bjurström's blog post for details on how to upgrade, included packages etc.
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- Update 174 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 11.
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 and Episerver Forms 4.
- Update 118 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 3 and Episerver Languages 2.
- Update 114 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 12.
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For previous notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process. Deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features. Beta releases and how to enable them.
- Issues with NuGet package updates. Fix dependency issues when not using Visual Studio 2015.
Last updated: Oct 30, 2017