Episerver - update 244
New releases of Episerver Commerce (updates to reporting data), Episerver Forms (editors can create retention policies for forms), Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation (multiple connector instances), and the marketing automation connectors for Eloqua, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Marketo, MSDynamics, Pardot, Salesforce, and Silverpop. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- COM-7785: Incremental update of reporting data (Beta)
The following two changes have been made to the collection of report data:
Update for AppSetting from episerver:commerce.ReportTimeRanges to episerver:commerce.ReportingTimeRanges.
You can now specify the order data to be collected when an order is placed or an existing order is updated. See also: Order events.
- AFORM-1583: Form submission retention policy
Editors can control how long form submissions are stored in Episerver by setting up the retention policies. The retention policy is set on the form so you can have different retention policies for different forms. You can also have different settings for finalized form submissions and for partially submitted form data. For more information, seeCustomizing retention policies in the Episerver Forms Developer Guide and Managing form submissions in the Episerver User Guide.
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 5.3.0
- The settings user interface has been updated to allow creation of multiple instances
The admin user interface has been updated for the Eloqua, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Marketo, MSDynamics, Pardot, Salesforce, and Silverpop connectors. It is now possible to create additional connector instances with different credentials and names. (MAI-1369, MAI-1370, MAI-1371, MAI-1372, MAI-1373, MAI-1375, MAI-1376)
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 4.1.0
- MAI-1194: Option to authenticate using clientId and clientSecret (OAuth 2.0)
The admin user interface now includes the option to authenticate using clientId and ClientSecret (OAuth 2.0).
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.ExactTarget 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.HubSpot 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Marketo 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.MSDynamics 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Pardot 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Salesforce 4.1.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Silverpop 4.1.0
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Dec 10, 2018