Episerver - update 306
New release of Episerver Campaign (Marketing Automation: New Advanced node functionality, Coupon system: Custom barcodes), Episerver Personalization (Mail - Enable transparent description image, Mail - Make default Image Size editable, Triggers - ability to send triggers for a specific location, Exclude add-to-group action from contact frequency limits), and the new Marketing Automation connector Episerver Delivra. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI, Episerver A/B testing (including the KPI integration package), Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation, and the Marketing Automation connectors for Eloqua and Silverpop.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.CMS.UI 11.23.7
- EPiServer.Marketing.Testing 2.5.12 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.Marketing.KPI 2.5.3 (Bug fix for MAR-1274: Trailing slashes should be ignored when comparing URLs)
- Episerver Campaign 8.27
- Marketing Automation: New Advanced node functionality
Filter recipients by Insight segments.
In the Advanced node of the Marketing Automation, you can filter recipients by Insight segments (marketing segments created in Episerver Visitor Intelligence). Only recipients included in those segments are passed through the Marketing Automation campaign.
- Coupon system: Custom barcodes
Barcodes based on a recipient list field.
You can use barcode images based on recipient list fields for coupons by using custom field functions.
- Product email recommendations
- Mail - Enable transparent description image
- Mail - Make default Image Size editable
In the HTML, you can define the default image size sent for empty images that have no products. To do this, go to Email Product Recommendations > Campaign > HTML and preview.
- Triggers - add ability to send triggers for a specific location
You can fire in-session trigger campaigns based on locale. If your site supports multiple languages, you can send emails in the correct language. To do this, go to Triggered Messages > Campaign.
- Exclude add-to-group action from contact frequency limits
Campaigns using the ESP actions Add-to-Group or Remove-from-group now ignore both the campaign Contact Frequency and the Global Contact Frequency. The only limit to the number of triggers fired using these ESP actions is one per session.
Triggered Messages > Campaigns
Triggered Messages > Campaign
Triggered Messages > Campaign
A new add-on, Episerver Marketing Automation connector for Delivra, which provides support for Delivra and includes all functionality of other MAI connectors.
The package is dependent on the MAI framework package (EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 5.5.5 - 6.0.0).
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketing Automation 5.5.6
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 4.1.1
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Silverpop 4.2.1
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Mar 09, 2020