Episerver - update 312
New releases of Episerver Labs Content Manager (new CMS Labs add-on), Episerver Labs Grid View (new CMS Labs add-on), Episerver Campaign (renaming of Episerver Reach and Insight, self-service of unsubscribe link, and custom blacklists limit), Episerver Profile Store and Episerver Visitor Intelligence (segments based on all previously tracked events), and Episerver Forms Samples (WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance improvements). Bug fixes for Episerver Commerce.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Labs.GridView 0.0.1
- EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager 0.0.1
See the blog post by Bartosz Sekuła, Content Manager - lightweight editing UI, for more information on these two packages.
Note: These two are Episerver CMS Labs add-ons; for more information, see John-Philip Johansson's blog post: Introducing Episerver CMS Labs.
- Campaign 8.30
- Renaming of Episerver Reach and Episerver Insight
In the Episerver Campaign start menu, the Episerver Reach menu item has been renamed to Personalization Portal. The Episerver Insight menu item has been renamed to Visitor Intelligence.
In Smart Campaigns, the Insight segment node has been renamed to Segment node.
Self-service: Unsubscribe link
You can change the URL of the confirmation page the unsubscribe link points to. Open the Episerver Campaign start menu and select Administration > Unsubscribe link. Note that you need administrator rights in Episerver Campaign to use this feature.
Change the limit of custom blacklists assigned to a mailing
The number of custom blacklists used in a Smart Campaign or for a Tansactional mail can be configured per client. Customer support can set up a limit between 1 and 10.
Episerver Profile Store
- PROF-6456: All previously tracked events can be used for segmenting
You can use all previously tracked events for segmenting visitors based on historical data.
- AFORM-2497: Improvements made to form elements to fullfill WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Apr 20, 2020