Episerver - update 332
New release of Episerver Commerce (promotion engine performance improvements) and Episerver Campaign. Bug fixes for Episerver Forms.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
- Episerver Campaign 8.40
- Password reset
If you forget your password or PIN, you can reset them without contacting customer support.
See Resetting password and PIN in the Episerver User Guide.
- Deep Analytics: Field ID as dimension
In Deep Analytics, you can display the ID instead of the name for the mailing, client and recipient list dimensions.
See Creating a report template in the Episerver User Guide
- Field functions: Create date object from string value
When using a Velocity field function for displaying a date, the date is returned as string value. To extract the date and use only some parts of it for further processing (for example, day or time), a date object is required. The new behavior creates date objects from string values.
See Field functions in the Episerver User Guide
- Coupon codes: Reduced loading time
When loading coupon codes, a pre-filter checks for valid tracking links. The new validation reduces the loading time and improves the performance.
- Episerver.Forms 4.29.3 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Sep 08, 2020