Episerver - update 274
New release of Episerver CMS UI (rebranded user interface), and Episerver Campaign (third-party ID in recipient history and REST API endpoints for deleting custom blacklist entries). Bug fixes for Episerver Insight and Profile Store.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
Episerver Campaign 8.12
- REST API endpoints for deleting custom blacklist entries
If you use custom blacklists, you can now delete all custom blacklist entries or a single entry via REST API.
- Third-party ID in recipient history
If enabled, you can see the third-party ID (pseudonymized recipient ID) in the recipient history. You can use the third-party ID when dealing with third-party providers.
Episerver Profile Store
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jul 31, 2019