System Requirements - EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 SP1
NOTE EPiServer CMS 6 R2 is required. Although EPiServer Commerce Manager can be installed without EPiServer CMS, it is designed to run within an EPiServer CMS OnlineCenter instance. The system requirements for EPiServer CMS 6 R2 are described below, and any deviations in relation to these for EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 SP1, are listed below.
Deviations or Specific Requirements for EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 SP1
- If you are using Windows Server 2008, please install a hot fix from Microsoft first. Refer to this article regarding virtual path provider with web pages that have a ScriptManager control. The related hotfix can be downloaded here.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP1 64 bit is required.
- EPiServer Commerce does not support Oracle.
- MS SQL Server 2008 Native Client and MS SQL Server 2008 Command Line Utility are also required.
- For development, the following is required: .NET framework 3.5 SP1, MVC 2.0, JQuery 1.3.2, MEF 2009.4.6.0.
- For development, MS SQL Server Express 2008 With Advanced Services can be used. The full-text component (Advanced Services) is required.
- EPiServer Commerce (incl. Commerce Manager for backend) supports browser versions Internet Explorer 7 and 8, and Firefox 3+ (on all major platforms).
For other requirements, please refer to the system requirements for EPiServer CMS as described below.