Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

AspNetAntiForgery: Cross-site request forgery detected

Vote:

I just moved a working 7.5 website to a new server environment, and everything is up and running. Except when I log into the cms I get this error on all the pages I visit. And also the UI in the edit/admin mode does not work. I can browse inside, but any post-back requests are broken and generates an error like this: (I have replaced delicate info with [])

[7] ERROR EPiServer.Framework.Web.AspNetAntiForgery: Cross-site request forgery detected [Client IP: [X].[X].[X].[X], Referer: [LINK], Url: [LINK], User: IIS APPPOOL\Babyfood Stage]

I understand what Antiforgery does. But is there a way to turn it off or do something that can make the errors stop and the edit/admin mode to work again? Anyone seen this error before? There is only one other thread on this forum about this, but there is no fix inside.

Thanks in advance!

Oct 09, 2014 13:15
Vote:

You can disable it inside Plugin Manager in Admin Mode but fixing the issue is most likely a wiser solution.

Oct 14, 2014 14:32
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.