1. If you know you will have the same content/functionality in all languages (or nearly) => this is the best option.
2. If you have one main language and only very little content in other languages / different functionality => this is the best option
3. If you have really different functionality => different codebase as well.
So depends a little on organisation as well. If you have a "global" communication function in the customer organisation, it's usually better to go with 1 since then it wont be much problem getting similar content / agree on functionality between languages. If you have distributed organisation where every country is responsible for their own "language" in CMS they tend to diverge so then 2 or 3 usually...
If I wish to make my Episerver CMS site available in different languages e.g. www.mysite.co.uk or www.mysite.se etc. What would be the better and recommended approach.
1) Using language braches and Globalization
2) Setting Multiple Site, where each site is targetting a langauge
Correct my understanding if required :)