Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Create button of page template is not working

Vote:

Hi,

When i am going to create any page  My create Button is not working .first time its showing enabled after clicking on this it got disabaled and not working at all and i am not able to create the page ..same thing is happened for block as well.

Can any one help me to resolve the issue.

I am also getting this below error as well.

--"Failed loading content with the url/uri: epi.cms.contentdata:///5"--

Thanks Much

Sourav

Edited, Jan 02, 2017 15:28
Vote:

Hi Sourav,

Episerver would disable create pages most likely when the current user does not have sufficient rights to perform that action. Have you tried with an admin user or grant the current user all the rights required , check for the rights to the langauge as well

If still unresolved ,Then creating a fresh sample site of the same version and then checking up all the configs could help. 

BR,

Amol Mahul

Jan 03, 2017 14:25
Vote:

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your reply.

I have have sufficient rights to perform that action. Still i am getting this issue.

Thanks

Sourav

Jan 04, 2017 10:24
Vote:

Hi,

I know it's a very old thread and possibly found a solution. 

I had the same issue and found out this error in the logfile 

Index "IDX_tblWorkContent_fkContentID" on table "tblWorkContent" (specified in the FROM clause) is disabled or resides in a filegroup which is not online.

So enabling the Index let me create a page. 

Mar 31, 2021 5:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.