Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to change View of EPiServer forms?

Vote:

How to change View of EPiServer forms?

Edited, Mar 26, 2019 11:40
Vote:

This is a really unhelpful post. I've seen and helped a lot of posts from yourself that are really difficult to work out what you're asking and you also don't mark answers. As part of engagement with the community you should try and make sure you follow the guidelines of posting at minimum

• A clear example of what your asking
  • Any code examples
  • Screenshots
  • Versions of cms/commerce
Edited, Mar 26, 2019 12:26
Vote:

Taken from alfnilsson.se

The built in views are stored in the folder modules\_protected\EPiServer.Forms\Views\ElementBlocks and have the name as the BlockData class representing the element, for example TextboxElementBlock.ascx.

As you can set a folder for your custom views and override the existing ones, all you need to do is to add a partial view with the same name as the original.

Also, I believe this should be posted in the Forms section of the forum.

Edited, Mar 26, 2019 13:51
Vote:

@Scott Reed: Hi, sorry to disappoint you. If you can see my score distribution, I have marked as answer so many questions. I did not mark as answer to some questions only because when I did not get appropriate answer and I don't want to misguide other people who may come to the post for answer. 

I have provided code snippets and example whereever possible. But for the question like this, there is no code and I am not seeking code solutions, rather I am looking for ways to create view like the one in above answer by Gustav Hedin.

Mar 27, 2019 3:23
Vote:

There are multiple ways that question could be interpreted.

I would have answered that back first if I'd been sure that was what you were asking, not every question has a mass amount of depth but I have forum posts plugged in to RSS and try to asnswer questions as soon as they come up and have repeatedly been unable to understand either the question or context of the question you're asking. 

I only ask that you expand your questions a bit more with a little more context. It will make it easier for users to reply effectivly. 

Mar 27, 2019 9:12
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.