Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access rights on Media : How to disable Copy, Download, View on a Media?

Vote:

I wonder if there is a way to hide or disable all the available items in the menu displayed below?

As you can see, the user I’m logged in with only has access to Alloy Track, still I can download and copy files from folders I should not even be able to view in my opinion. But this is how it’s supposed to work according to Optimizely.

I thought maybe you could do some modification of the Dojo-files and scripts to accomplish this, but I don’t have any experience with that, so I wanted to check if anyone here has done something like this before?

Nov 04, 2021 14:14
Vote:

You can go with dojo, to edit the editor. Just like hiding the Edit approval in the following article you can acheive whatever you want

https://ericceric.com/2018/04/03/hide-the-edit-approval-sequence-context-menu/

You can go through the optimizely documentation on dojo toolkit for more information.

Nov 11, 2021 11:45
Vote:

Thank you Praful! I'll give this a try :) 

Nov 19, 2021 7:11
Praful Jangid - Nov 19, 2021 14:31
Cool, thanks for the update.
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.